____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, April 23, 2006

ExpOsaE FaTTae....

OoOOoOO.. i'm soo feeling good is one reason is because i've become more darker.. yea!!!.. was at the beach wit the usuals.. and dam the weather was rather fine.. cos didn't rain.. and, its all good... everythin was good.. oh yea..

cheat codes of wad so ever ways of callin babes.. gosh, so many la.. nvm.. there were loads there.. so funny is cos we swim here and there.. jus to catch a better glimpse.. and, dam i can't remember who ask me this qn.. "marcus, will u take ur GF here?.. " i was thinkin.. hmmm.. maybe lehz.. but.. there are things i have to do first lor.. before i think abt takin my GF.. hehe.. nvm.. ok.. so KL was soo good that he managed ti catch a fish.. a real small one la.. hahaha.. anyway it was a really good start.. so way to go man!!!.. anyway, i think overall i had loads of fun la.. and i tell u the thing tat i totally hated there was the weed.. so, yukes to like step on them la.. and and, i almost drop my glasses, and thank heavens tat YL helped me in time.. if not, finish.. i can say good bye to my spectacles..

we saw soo many things la.. couples.. so makin out in the sea.. the thing was tat we were kinda lookin at them.. i think we did kinda envy them.. so lucky.. i think we did have thoughts like... "If only" hahaha.. oh my my.. wad to do wad to do.. we're still young.. hehe.. i can't really say much over here.. anyway, all i have is just a good and wonderful memory.. won;t say much..

[ today.. ur section is slighty longer.. was really worried when u called me and i couldn't reach u.. but, lucky everythin is ok.. sms, real sorry it has been really short, here and there.. hope to talk to u soon.. at the same time, i'm also worried abt ur health.. no voice, den still coughin.. better take care of urself.. i will check on u.. jus promise me u'll take care of urself..? jus wanna action to u la the way i'm lookin now.. den u like don wanna see me.. sad sad sadden.. haiz.. and, really a big thank u for callin me this mornin, seriously u made my day even though ur throat was sore.. appreciate it loads.. i think i'll tell to u more abt the trip today if u wanna know.. =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home