____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hope.....


right.. so yesterday... went to bugis area and jus accompany KL and cindy.. they were the ones who bought stuff.. hmmm.. nothin much to talk abt i guess.. i jus kinda like the picture above.. yea!!! so funny.. ok.. this is jus some silly pose or somethin.. but its cool.. depress i am when i was out.. haiz.. still floodin in my mind.. another source of ans were given.. now it really gt me thinkin.. ok.. next..

i guess the main thing isn't there.. wad i totally hate abt yesterday was someone callin me.. and this is soo unfair to me cos i'm deprived of me own freedom and my schedule.. like i'm suppose to follow orders?.. and WTF i soo hated was that the issue of being racists was brought in.. and worst of all i'm doin it all for free?.. even though i understand that i couldn't get paid or somethin i was ok with it.. but.. if i were to be deprived of my freedom and burn my weekends jus for this? its nt worth helpin.. i have a limit also.. ok.. maybe i'll jus give a senario to u.. it somethin like if u cannot do this on this day it will be changed to three other days.. is like, it becomes worst.. and u r helpin someone.. and this is wad u get if u cannot make it??? WTF.. i dunno wad to say.. talk abt being racist i think this is taking advantage of ppl.. a free meal can never beat the amount of time and money i've lost to the bloody transport..

had to get up.. got a call from this friend.. now this is different.. i'm willin to help him cos this doesn't make me lose alot of time.. so he calls me and asks me where is this place etc.. he is tryin to find his errr.. favourite gal.. so nice la.. i don mind helpin this kinda thing.. when love stuff is involve i will always try to help as much as i can.. hehe.. yea!!!.. but unfortunately i really have to idea where is the place and there were no sources from the net.. so its a mission fail... but somehow i think i'll try to help him as much as i can when i'm around that area.. so don worry amir i'll help ya!!! yea!!! will contact whoever i need to contact to get this place found.. u jus wait..

i'm not sure if its suitable for me to go back to sleep.. dam.. i'm really tired.. and with the weather now.. it makes things even worst.. feel like sleepin.. its like free air con man.. yeeeeaaaa... k.. gtg.. pOoF!!!

[ Hope.. to see u soon.. Ask me more qns.. i'm ever willin and ready to ans.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home