____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, April 28, 2006

EyEs OveR HeRe.....

ok.. i dunno wad to say la over wad had jus happened.. my mind is soo in a total mess.. confusion.. i really dunno wad to do or say.. i have kept my silence long enough..

i day dreamed for a long time while i was at somewhere and at someplace doin somethin.. i smiled to myself and for no reason.. at the same time tears almost filled my eyes.. dam, is there an escape hatch somewhere?.. i'm nt sure if lack of sleep has been the cause.. but my heart is gettin heavier and heavier day by day.. more and more things are fillin up.. i'm nt sure how long i can take it..

i was asked to remove the picture.. due to some reason.. now i dunno and i'm so nt in a mood.. i jus took off the whole dam thing.. blame myself for doin all this.. all i want is jus somethin to smile at.. i dunno wad to say now.. lucky me i guess.. thanks to those who found out.. *sacarstic smile*

[ Sorry... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home